Monday, September 27, 2010

Frederic Edwin Church

The painting I choose was from the book A world of art. On page 487 fig 666 its called The Heart To The Andes. I think this painting represents role number 4 because it looks like theres more about the painting. That we dont see ourselfs. Theres more beyond to what we see in the painting I really do think role number 4 really relates to this painting because theres some hidden truths about this painting because I really think this represents role 4 this painting has some spiritual forces this deffiently has all that role 4 is about. When I was looking throught the book this was the painting that stood out the most because it was what to me represented role 4. About the artist his name is Frederic Edwin Church he was born in Hartford Connecticuit he was son of a wealthy man . When he was sixteen he started to study drawing and painting because he liked it so much and because he had the money to study it. His first oil painting he sold to Harthford Wadsworth Atheneum.

http://www.encyclop.com_frederick_edwin_church.aspx/

No comments:

Post a Comment